Lessons & Materials Tour
WATCH A VIDEO TOUR OF THE MEMBERS AREA
Our Lessons are carefully broken down into Levels and units. Each level has 9 to 11 units with fully developed content for students, teachers and parents. Every level has a placement test to help you ascertain the level of the students. Every Unit has - (For Learners) a Video Tutorial, Interactive Games and (For Educators) PPT Lessons & Games, Worksheets, Flashcards - SEE SAMPLES .
60 Units - Video Tutorials & Powerpoint
250 Interactive Games & Exercises
Flashcards By Topic
Main Courses & Supplements
Level 1- Kiz School- Beginner1
- Alphabet & Basic Phonics- Learn letters of the alphabet and words.
- Greetings: Hello! Goodbye!
- Name: What's your name?
- This, That: What's this?
- Colors: What color is it?
- Numbers: How many apples ?
- Age: How old are you?
- Fruits: What fruit do you like?
- Body: I have two eyes.
- Toys: Where is my teddy bear?
Level 2- Kiz School- Beginner2
- Animals: What's your favorite animal? FREE SAMPLE
- These, Those: What are these? What are those?
- Family: She is my mother.
- Actions: I can jump.
- School Supplies: What 's in your school bag?
- Numbers 10 to 100: How many?
- Shapes, Colors, Sizes: What shape is this?
- Food: Something to eat.
- Weekdays: What do you usually do on Monday?
- Weather: What's the weather like?
Level 3- Kiz School- Elementary 1
- Actions: What's she doing?
- Jobs: What do you want to be?
- Clothes & Colors: I'm wearing a yellow T-shirt.
- Prepositions: Where is the dog?
- Pets: What pet do you like best?
- Months & Ordinal Numbers: Christmas is on December 25th.
- Transportation: How do you come to school?
- Vegetables: How much are the tomatoes?
- Time & Daily Routines: What time do you usually have breakfast?
- Weather & Clothes: It's sunny. Put on your sunglasses.
- Zoo Animals : A Panda eats bamboo.
Level 4- Kiz School- Elementary 2
- Sports: What sport are you good at?
- Festivals: What do we do at Christmas?
- Food Partitives: a slice of bread
- Directions: How do I get to the museum?
- Plants: How plants grow.
- School Subjects: When do you have Geography?
- Good manners: Do not eat in the classroom.
- Seasons & Activities: It's hot in summer. We can go swimming.
- Health: You should take medicine.
- Amusement Park: I like riding on the roller-coaster.
Level 5- Kiz School- Pre-intermediate
- Future: Welcome to the future.
- Hobbies & Interests: I like surfing. It's exciting.
- Describing people: What does he look like?
- Plans for summer: Where are we going to go?
- Jobs: When I grow up, I will be an astronaut.
- Countries, Nationality: Where is he from?
- Animal Land: We went to Animal Land.
- Travel: Around the world in one lesson.
- Natural Disasters: If there is an earthquake.
Level 6- Kiz School- Pre-intermediate
- Shopping: The red dress is more expensive.
- Champions: Who is faster?
- Health & Body: This year I am stronger.
- Manners: Where are your manners?
- Fire: What should we do?
- Stories: Harry Potter Characters.
- Natural world: What is the longest river?
- Space: The eight planets.
- Murder mystery: Who killed Mr. Handsome?
- Phonics Pack - Amazing Collection of Worksheets
- 50 ESL Crosswords - Clean, High Quality PDF
- Printable Puzzles - Word Searches, Text Mazes, Scrambles
- PPT Games - Hidden Pictures, Taboo, Jeopardy
- Placement Levels for All Levels
- Revision Games for All Levels - Fun and Effective!
- Classroom Interactive Games
- Interactive Games - Memory Games, Snakes & Ladders & More!
- Powerpoint Game Templates
- Board Games & Card Games With Templates
- Regular Content Updates